Followers

Monday, March 2, 2020

                           All about me


Hi my name is mia, and i'm going to tell you some things about me . 

#1: My favourite color is rose gold and aquamarine.


#2: I love reading harry potter and everything to do with harry potter.


#3: When i'm older i want to be a chef and if that doesn't work out i want to be a architect .


#4: I am 11 years old turning twelve this year.


#5: My favourite food is pizza and my favourite drink is frozen cola at mcdonalds.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm Sophia and live in California. I see you like eating at McDonald's. While the Frozen Cola is not my thing because I am a Sprite person, I do enjoy eating at McDonald's. Currently, Coca- Cola is the highest rated soda in the world. Do you like eating at McDonald's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes but i can barely eat anything other than the fries cause im allergic to wheat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mia,
    Its lovely to read a little more about you (I just finished reading your post about where you are from). You have some great ambitions. It is always good to have goals to aim for. I wish you success in whatever you choose to do. I wonder if it will be either chef or architect, or if you might change your mind in the future. When I was ten, I decided I wanted to be a teacher and that's just what I did. I have spent my life working in education. I wouldn't have it any other way.
    Best wishes,
    Norah (StuBC commenter)

    ReplyDelete