Followers

Monday, March 9, 2020

Where i'm from

                       ↞ Where i'm from 


I am from pancakes every sunday, from golden syrup and chopped banana.

I am from my playstation 4, from minecraft and netflix.

I am from my rabbits Lavender and Pippin,from their cuddly fur and their kind eyes.

 I am from bike rides, from falling off and scars.

I am from a kitchen that is always messy after i bake, from dirty dishes and a messy sink.

I am from my very annoying brother who always teases me whenever he gets the chance,from jokes and fighting all of the time.

I am from my friends from, playing tag and laughing.

I am from the outdoors ,from hiking and camping.

I am from fishing,from catching a fish almost every time i go.

I am from Isla my best friend , from sleepovers and funny pranks on my brother.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Mia,
    It's lovely to read your post and find out where you're from. Your response is very creative and not what I expected when I read the title. It tells me a lot about you and it has a very philosophic feel about it and depth of meaning. I think you must be a very introspective person - you know and understand yourself well.
    I hope you continue to write in creative ways that express and reflect who you are.
    Best wishes,
    Norah (StuBC commenter)

    ReplyDelete